Ad Libros is open to receiving journals and book manuscripts with requests for consideration initiated by authors or editors. With a wealth of in-house editors and resources, Ad Libros will take into respectful consideration the determination, research, and strengths of each project presented to it to make it successful.
Ad Libros will evaluate the financial risk for each product it commits to publish. Editors and authors can be assured that each potential publication will be evaluated to the highest level of standard. Ad Libros is committed to:
- Publishing is based on the sound principles of marketing
- Make both general and specific recommendations regarding any submission for consideration
- Take all manuscripts accepted for publication through the many preparation steps to full realization – desk-editing and formatting for press camera-ready copy
- See manuscripts to and through publication as efficiently as possible
- Deliver financial forecasts for global sales
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with editors and authors to make future suggestions and improvements
Ad Libros will consider all carefully prepared, detailed, and compelling proposals and will evaluate projects in a quickly and timely manner. All suitable manuscripts or journal proposals are vetted by external readers.
Each proposal should include:
- Editor or author information, including current résumé or CV, advising of expertise in the area of the proposed project
- A short summary of the project providing a motivation for the undertaking
- The presumed readership, recommending both general and specific target markets
- A project timeline from the date the project is expected to commence
- Attestation that the project is not simultaneously under consideration by any other publisher
Download our Publication Proposal document in editable Microsoft Word Format, or in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) format.
Ad Libros publishes innovative academic books by both new and established authors.
We distinguish ourselves from large publishing houses. We evaluate new projects in a quick, timely, and friendly manner. Our boutique approach to publishing means we bring high quality to all aspects of production – attentive editing, innovative design, targeted marketing, and efficient promotion.
When Ad Libros turns to the logistics of printing, delivering, and marketing, the individuality of each project is still taken into specific consideration. Ad Libros was created by academics, for academics.
Ad Libros has a large, global distribution network on which editors and authors can rely to ensure their publications are available in whatever markets they deem appropriate. We recognize the value of both hard and electronic copy to different readers and distribute both according to the wish of the author. Our distribution list include academic libraries as well as those of specifically identified interested communities.
With our close ties to the academic community, Ad libros has the necessary and important library and bookstore contacts to present each product in the best possible way. Every publication will receive specifically tailored advertising across several mediums including our web site. Ad libros is also willing to partner with other publishing houses to increase market exposure of publications. Ad libros dedicates its website to featuring new and sustained publications. Upon release, review copies are sent out to leading journals in the field of the publication.